Translate

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day at the Science Museum

Hello World!
I spent a fun day at my local science museum learning new facts, exploring science (such as walking on Mars and playing a harp with no strings), I even bought cute space themed fashions! I have several posts worth of material but I wanted to start with a few inspirational displays I saw such as;
And 
And 

I really loved this quote by Jane Goodall because you can apply it to so many challenges in life, it is a great reminder that we must communicate. That is a skill to be developed and refined throughout life, sometimes it takes practice, other times it takes great courage and an open mind.


It is encouraging to see the people pictured above and hear their triumphs and tribulations. I look forward to sharing more of my science museum experience with you in the posts to follow!
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment