Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Back to the future day!

Hello World!
Today the White House is sponsoring a super cool collection of activities related to going back to the future! Check it out!

The White House is marking "Back to the Future Day" with a series of conversations with innovators across the country. Follow along here.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/10/20/back-future-day-test

You can also be stylishly STEM with this shirt :)

Going back to the future reminds me of a quote I saw once that "some say movies should be more like real life, I say real life should be more like the movies". As we progress from science fiction to science fact, what movie like elements would you want incorporated in your life? It is an exciting future and I am glad to be part of it! Which reminds me that "The best way to predict the future is to create it" more quotes for consideration can be found here http://barnraisersllc.com/2013/12/12-reasons-predict-future-create/

Time to create my future now! 
:)
(Takes me back to my time at the White House earlier this year, you never know where STEM will take you! But more on that later) 


No comments:

Post a Comment