Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love

Hello World!
In honor of Saint Valentine's (my favorite holiday) I will blog this week about love. There are so many topics to choose from, I shall begin with a few things that I love about STEM and diversity


I love STEM because it is fun! Exploring, creating, solving problems and using a set of tools to have a positive impact on policy, people, systems and more.Then there is there is the cool people you meet and friends you make, the places you get to go for conducting or sharing research and the fact that you are Never done learning. I love diversity because it adds richness to life and always brings better solutions to any problem I may try to solve. It is a joy to connect on similarities and celebrate differences. These are just a few things in STEM and diversity that I appreciate and value every day. What do you love? 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment