Translate

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Let Out Your Inner Geek Day @ Dumpling Nerds

Hello World!
Happy let out your inner geek day!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/07/13/go.geekness.day/

I celebrated at Dumpling Nerds, my favorite Korean cafe.


While there, I learned that food must be sent to a special lab that will weigh and burn the food and then enter the pre post weights into a special formula in order for calories to be officially stated on foods.

I learned that you should not use cans of food that are dented or dropped because that can introduce bacteria and other harmful toxins to your food. If you open a canned good and it hisses (off gassing) you should discard it because it has been tainted.

I also ate their delicious dumplings. Now I will celebrate with Pi ;)

Happy Geek day!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment