Translate

Monday, April 24, 2017

My Life in Tech

Hello World!
Wow, time is truly flying. It seems I am always apologizing for my lack of blogging. It is certainly not for a lack of tech, or a lack of caring. My life in tech has had me literally all over the world and sometimes out of internet! I would not trade it for anything. I am very grateful to be doing these things and living my dreams. I hope you are out living your dreams too.

Some of the fun recent techy things I've been up to- I am excited to have been selected for Silicon Valley's 2017 Women of Influence award, going to Central Asia with Techwomen, South Africa with 500 start ups geeks on a plane African Technology Foundation, Spelman College for their annual Research Festival, User Testing to talk about vision science, and more!

Here are a few of my favorite pics from recent adventures. I don't know if I have mastered style while traveling, but I do think STEM (to include arts, manufacturing, etc.) can allow you to live as glamorous as any celebrity if you choose!

From Central Asia,


To Southern Most Africa,
The future of STEM is clear and here!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment