Translate

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

#givingTuesday

Hello World!
How are you? Happy Tuesday, I imagine it is hard to not realize that it is also #givingTuesday, a time that charities, non profits, and movements ask for your contributions. It can be challenging to give money, especially if you shopped with Black Friday or Cyber Monday, or if you are just not in a spot to shop at all. I realized today though, that you can give time, talent, awareness and positive energy to the causes you care about and I believe, it is just as valuable. I gave a talk at my university today and it was a simple thing, to share my knowledge and experiences, but it seemed to matter. I left feeling energized and inspired, like the real giving was really to me. That is the beauty of giving your time to things you care about, it comes back to you in ways you don’t expect. I am grateful to be able to give and receive and hopefully inspire others to do the same.
:)

2 comments: