Translate

Monday, April 15, 2013

Girls Who Code

Hello World!
Today's post is going to introduce you to a cool new program I found. It's called Girls who Code.
This program involves "pairing 300+ hours of intensive instruction in robotics, web design, and mobile development with engaging, career-focused mentorship and exposure led by the industry's top female entrepreneurs and engineers." If that isn't glamorous I don't know what is! You could make the next big app or just make your life a little easier. Even if you don't want to spend your time coding, knowing the langauge and capabilities  involved in this area will be transformative. I know programming knowledge has been helpful for me in my science career. I hope you check it out!

Image from google search
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment