Translate

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Have science will travel

Hello World!
I hope you are well, I am on part two of my travels. I am very excited by the many things I've learned and the neat fashions I've seen. Science is truly a global language that reaches all cultures and facilitates positive social change. I have seen STEM applied to bridge differences and bring about community, locate missing persons, I have met women who are leading international movements for positive social change, I have also learned that scarves are always in fashion from Bosnia to Switzerland but one scarf is not enough! :) I can't wait to share more with you and look forward to getting back on a daily blog rhythm, for now, have a wonderful day and Please! Share Your STEM stories on this forum, would love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment